Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Discovered Intelligence is a big data intelligence services and solutions provider, headquartered in Toronto and serving all of North America. The company is specifically focused on helping enterprises gain superior levels of intelligence and visibility from data at scale. Our customers range from businesses with small data sets, to Fortune 500 companies managing hundreds of terabytes.
About The Job
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented, and experienced marketing coordinator for our services and software solutions. The Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in the day to day operations of our entire organization. We provide you with an environment in which you can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for personal learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience, and success, of our customers.
Discovered Intelligence offers a great flexible working environment, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
- A talented copy writer that can compose marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) as well as online content for the company’s website, blogs and social media accounts.
- Ability to organize promotional events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with external agencies and partners in the management of digital and web strategies.
- A strong understanding of analytics including social media monitoring and measurement tools, SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to work closely with Sales to support CRM and Marketing automation initiatives.
- Contributes to the overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Will be self-motivated and willing to work collaboratively with customers, partners, and fellow colleagues.
- Are organized with a healthy sense of urgency. Able to set, communicate and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Are a team player – you collaborate with others to solve problems and can actively incorporate input from various sources.
- Performs other duties as necessary to support the goals and objectives of the business.
What We Are Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites (specifically (Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Familiarity with marketing IT services or software solutions.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work unrestricted in Canada.
It Would Be Great If You Had
- A degree, diploma, or certificate in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience in a consulting organization with exposure to a variety of industries, preferably in a multi-client environment.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes should include a cover letter highlighting your skills and why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team. No recruitment consultants or agencies please.