Manager, Service Delivery
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Discovered Intelligence is a big data services and solutions provider, headquartered in Toronto and serving all North America. We are a team committed to helping enterprises unlock their data to maximize intelligence and visibility across security and operations teams. At Discovered Intelligence, we are passionate about customer success, employee success and development but most of all having fun.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate, results oriented, team leader to drive project excellence and customer success. The Manager, Service Delivery plays a vital role in shaping our project delivery capabilities and the growth of our delivery team. We provide you with an environment in which you can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for personal learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience, and success, of our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the day to day activities of the delivery team and ensure team members are utilizing their full potential.
- Can track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Contributes to the overall business results by making recommendations that significantly improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Discover training needs and can implementing learning strategies and programs
- Always be on the lookout for exceptional talent and resources that could contribute to the delivery team.
- Can collaborate and listen to our customers; from IT administrators to executive level stakeholders.
What We Are Looking For:
- You will have 5+ years of ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services and solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Demonstrates expert relationship management skills, advanced management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow colleagues.
- Organized with a healthy sense of urgency. Able to set, communicate and meet deadlines.
- Must be legally eligible to work unrestricted in Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate
- Experience in SIEM or Data Analytics technologies, specifically Splunk
- Experience in a consulting organization with exposure to a variety of industries, preferably in a multi-client environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Remote-first, flexible working environment
- Professional development and training
- Comprehensive health, dental and drug coverage
- Employer matching retirement plan (RRSP)
- Enhanced Parental/Maternity Leave
- Monthly in-person team social events and an annual company retreat
- Diverse friendly team and culture
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com. All resumes should include a cover letter highlighting your skills and why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team. No recruitment consultants or agencies please.