Inside Sales Representative
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Discovered Intelligence is a big data services and solutions provider, headquartered in Toronto and serving all North America. We are committed to helping enterprises unlock their data to maximize intelligence and visibility across security and operations teams. At Discovered Intelligence, we are passionate about customer success, employee success and development but most of all having fun.
About The Job
Do you want to expand your sales experience and make an impact? Are you passionate about technology and customer success? We are looking for a dynamic inside sales representative to join our growing team. The Inside Sales Representative plays a vital role in developing new business through outbound prospecting, lead follow up and customer expansion.
Discovered Intelligence offers a great flexible working environment, a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits.
What You’ll Do
Using your sales and negotiation skills, you will promote, evangelize and sell our products and services into customers and partners. You will demonstrate exceptional ability to qualify leads, build credibility and develop lasting relationships.
- Display a passion for building and fostering customer relationships
- Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory coverage
- Manage pipeline through the company’s CRM system
- Accurately and realistically forecast opportunities
- Achieve/exceed sales targets
- Meet with senior customer contacts to build beneficial, positive relationships
- Engage with pre-sales support for customer meetings
- Provide feedback for process improvement and marketing initiatives
What We Are Looking For
You have 2-4 years of experience selling enterprise IT software and/or services with a proven track record for achieving sales targets. Your ability to recognize, understand and get creative with a sales opportunity is only matched by a strong commitment to success.
- A strong interest in technology and passion for sales
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker, and strategist
- Ability to win the support of key stakeholders
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development
- Ability to work independently but also as a contributing member of a team
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be legally eligible to work unrestricted in Canada.
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate
- Experience in a consulting organization with exposure to a variety of industries, preferably in a multi-client environment
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com. All resumes should include a cover letter highlighting your skills and why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team. No recruitment consultants or agencies please.