Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Discovered Intelligence is a big data services and solutions provider, headquartered in Toronto and serving all North America. We are a team committed to helping enterprises unlock their data to maximize intelligence and visibility across security and operations teams. At Discovered Intelligence, we are passionate about customer success, employee success and development but most of all having fun.
About the Job
Do you want to expand your sales and solutions engineering experience? Are you passionate about technology? We are looking for a dynamic, results oriented, solutions engineer to drive growth and customer success. Working with the sales team you will play a vital role to discover, position and prove out key technical elements during the sales process to help customers understand the value of Discovered Intelligence solutions and services.
What You’ll Do
- Help customers understand the value of Discovered Intelligence services and solutions
during the sales process.
- Build strong relationships with customers and serve as a trusted advisor
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure products and services meets customers
business and technology needs
- Provide customers with solution demo’s and answer questions during sales calls
- Deliver and support proof of concept sessions with customers
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers
- Document interesting use cases in blog posts and internal documentation
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience in selling and supporting IT or cyber security software products
- Experience in Logging, Data Analytics, IT Operations or Cyber Security
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated and willing to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow
- Organized with a healthy sense of urgency. Able to set, communicate and meet
- Must be legally eligible to work unrestricted in Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate
- Experience in SIEM or Data Analytics technologies, specifically Splunk
- Experience in a consulting organization with exposure to a variety of industries,
preferably in a multi-client environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Remote-first, flexible working environment
- Professional development and training
- Comprehensive health, dental and drug coverage
- Employer matching retirement plan (RRSP)
- Enhanced Parental/Maternity Leave
- Monthly in-person team social events and an annual company retreat
- Diverse friendly team and culture
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com. All resumes should include a cover letter highlighting your skills and why you feel you would be a good fit to join our team. No recruitment consultants or agencies please.